Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Blog...of...me....em...fo...golB ehT

Hey! Welcome to the Orion1954 Blog. You should know me from my YouTube account. If you are some random guy going to random blogs, then I think you should watch my videos.

Here's the link to my awesome YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/orion1954

I currently have 24 videos, with 4 in the making.

The 4 in the making:
1. NFL 100 Greatest Players Part 3
2. NFL 100 Greatest Players Part 4
3. It's So Much Fun Not Knowin' Where Ya Goin'... Especially if Youre Dizzy!
4. What Justin Beiber Sounds Like

Also...

1. Every Sunday Morning is NFL Prediction Time
2. Every Monday Afternoon will be NFL Prediction Time and NFL Game Reviews
3. Every Tuesday are updates about my videos, and is That's Weird! day.
4. Every Wednesday I host World News Blogger (WNB).
5. Every Thursday is Thursday Upload Suggestions (TUS)
6. Every Friday I upload a new video - no blogpost on Friday (unless it's REALLY important)
7. Every Saturday morning is Are You Bored? (AYB?) time.

And thats about it. The next post will be updates about my videos.

Signed,
Connor L. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment